How is Forced Displacement Affecting Families?
September 25, 2020
— 12:00 pm
Online, from 10 am to 12 pm, Eastern Time
⚠️ Please register here ⤵️ http://bit.ly/ICMC-WDMR2020
Ahead of the World Day of Migrants and Refugees, join us on 25 September for an online panel discussion with field experts on how forced displacement affects families.
Development Officer, ICMC inc.
The webinar will take place at 10 am, Eastern Time (USA)
⚠️ Please register here ➡️ http://bit.ly/ICMC-WDMR2020
French/English interpretation will be available during the webinar
Ahead of the 106th World Day of Migrants and Refugees, join us for a panel discussion with field experts on how forced displacement affects families.
Panelists will include:
- Sr. Kochurani C. Joseph, Secretary to the Catholic Bishops’ Conference of India’s Commission of Migrants North Region;
- Ms. Maha Ganni, Former ICMC Deployee to numerous countries including Lebanon, Yemen, India, Jordan, Ecuador and the United Arab Emirates;
- Fr. Rodrigue Fidèle Sanon, Secretary-General of the Burkina Faso Bishops’ Commission for the Care of Migrants and Refugees;
- Msgr. Robert J. Vitillo, Secretary General of ICMC and President of ICMC, Inc;
- Ms. Yadviga Kirdzik, Program Manager, ICMC Jordan.
Every year on the last Sunday of September, Catholics observe the World Day of Migrants and Refugees. This year’s theme, celebrated on 27 September, is “Forced Like Jesus Christ to Flee,” and will focus on the plight of the often-forgotten 45.7 million internally displaced people.